about Ningxia Paste Food
1. Is Youxiang the same thing as Fried Cack?
2. Is the name Youxiang called by Hui nationality or Han?
3. Which one of the following is Saozi Noodles made from?
4. Is Chaohubo a kind of cake?
5. Is thinness or thickness better suited to Chaohubo?
6. On birthday we often eat long Saozi Noodles,
what does this tradition symbolize?
7. Which is you and your family¡¯s favorite?
8. Are you willing to choose to work in the industry of paste food?
9. Which of the following emperors promoted the
tradition that long noodles symbolized long life?
10. How to fold the flatten paste dough when making long life Saozi
11. Is Hubo made from raised paste?
12. Does the paste of Sanzi need to be fermented?
13. Which nationality is Sanzi the special food
14. Have you ever tasted Braised Mianjin?
15. Is it necessary to steam for making Diandan?
16. Does the dough become Mianjin after it is
washed in cold water?
17. Does Mianjin need to be fried?
18. Should Latiaozi be made from long-time or short-time growing period
19. Should the dough for Latiaozi be sturdy or
20. Have you heard of the story of the origin of Cut Noodles?
21. Is Chaogede in round shape?
22. Can Guotie be made from dough unfermented?
23. Is only white granulated sugar used in making Tangmaya?
24. How many strands does Youguzi has?
25. Dose the sheet for wrapping dumpling has center thicker than edge?
26. In Chinese New Year Eve, at what time does eating dumplings symbolize
the beginning of New Year?