Teacher pictures

In Friday, just small class, it is unforgettable class.

Under the leading of Mr. Zhang, we come to the playground, teacher find back the activity.

Will you kill me? We just make you blind. No other ways. We are laugh at it. We remember the childhood and write all the things.

All the paper has the sound of writing. We see it and then think a lot, and never stop. The most important thing is when a teacher entering to ask students

to join the display. All the students ask if we can not go there. How big change!

This is just the second week. Teacher once said that we never give up the students, the first class and first marks, we will change.

Looking the students, we feel the composition.

Xiaowang shuoshi vivid composition

For the drill, and vivid material, he is the center of the class. How it is?

The story is at 2008-9-13, Saturday, the student will come to English class.

Walking into the classroom, we are all worried for the composition. Teacher ask one student to find the mobile in the office. And then when he went, the teacher said it is in my pocket. We want the material, so we just use him.

We all laugh , especially the table mate of datnag.

And then he came back, confusedly. Sorry I didn’t catch it. Teacher ask him, indeed I put it in the office, is it at your pocket? He said : no it is my keys. We all pretend to laugh.

He is so poor, like a beggar.

Now, teacher said: sorry, just kidding. We need to thank you for it. He feel relaxing.

Though he get the shock, we have the experience and then just take it easy.

Ok, that’s it. With the continuing